Tuesday 11 October 2011

Would Brock Lesnar ever return to WWE?

Originally Posted by Kenny Williams of WrestlingNewsSource.com-


Following the announcement of his reveal as a playable character in the upcoming WWE '12 video game, IGN.com asked Brock Lesnar whether or not he would ever consider returning to WWE. Below is Lesnar's answer:

"It would have to be under the right circumstances. I don't know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him I think that we could do something. At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession - I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn't help me or my family out, and it doesn't make sense for me to do, then I don't do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely." 

I'm not sure, it's just hard to imagine Brock back in a WWE ring to be honest. Not that I wouldn't love to see it happen, I've been a huge fan of his for years and he's the reason I got into mma in the first place. It'll only happen if he retires from mma I reckon. Still an interesting interview though.

No comments:

Post a Comment